1)What is colour and clarity? Colour and Clarity are two of the most important 4 C's when grading and then buying a diamond. Please see our Diamonds Explained page (insert link)
2) What type of ring can I wear everyday? It is hard to specify what type of ring can be worn on a daily basis as it is dependent on lifestyle, for those who are more active we would advise something with a good metal design rather than something delicate such as a pave setting. If you are at all concerned please email us at email@example.com or call us on 0113 245 3773 for some personal advice.
3) What is the difference between Automatic and Self Winding watches? There is nothing different between these two movements, please see our Movements Explained page (insert link)
4) How long should my battery last? A quartz battery should last between 2 and 3 years, there are several factors which can increase or decrease your battery life so please see our Movements Explained page (insert link)
5) Why is Wear and Tear not included in my guarantee? Wear and Tear is damage caused to an item through personal use. This may include any nicks, scratches, fading, tearing or breaking of an item which has not been caused by a material fault.
6) Why does my watch need servicing? A watch is made up many small pieces, seals and oils which degrade in time, to make sure your watch is keeping time and functioning properly these need to be maintained. Please see our Movements Explained page for more information (insert link)
7) How long will it take to deliver my item? We try to deliver most good's via next day special delivery which will arrive between 9-1pm, however some items may need to be ordered or adjusted which can delat shipping. Please contact us if you need an item for a certain date. Please see our Delivery Page for information (insert link)