Georg Jensen Nanna Ditzel sterling silver bangle
Georg Jensen jewellery pieces from the Nanna Ditzel capsule collection are special pieces from the company’s portfolio of designs taken from eras like the 1950’s, 60’s and 70’s and given a modern twist for wearing all day every day. This truly innovative sterling silver bangle was originally designed in 1955 by Nanna Ditzel who was Georg Jensen's first ever female jewellery designer. This bold yet simple bangle features the lock on the outside as part of the design ascetic and can be combined with other pieces from the Georg Jensen Nanna Ditzel collection.
· A bold statement piece from Danish jewellery manufacturer, Georg Jensen
· From their iconic Nanna Ditzel collection
· Crafted from the finest sterling silver
· Executed with an immaculate hand applied polished finish
· Measurements - W: 51 mm / 2.01 inches
· Design year: 1955
· Authorised UK stockist of genuine Georg Jensen jewellery for 100% quality and authenticity
Get this product on finance
Pay by Finance Calculator
1. Choose a Deposit Amount
2. Choose a Repayment Term (Months)
UK & Northern Ireland: FREE For Items priced over £50.00
Items priced £49.99 and under are charged at £3.95 for next day delivery before 1pm.
Astley Clarke sale items are charged at £3.95 for next day delivery before 1pm.
Europe: £15 | Rest of the world: £25
Place your order before 3pm Monday-Friday & we will endeavour to dispatch it the same day. Certain factors such as availability or special requirements can delay dispatch but in that instance we would contact you to discuss your options.
CLICK HERE for more information about our delivery.
Our aim is to make sure you are more than happy with your purchase, if this isn't the case you can return it to us within 14 days for a full refund or exchange.